Links on this website may lead you to a product or service that provides an affiliate commission to the owner of this site should you make a purchase. In no way does any affiliate relationship ever factor into a recommendation, or alter the integrity of the information I provide. 10% of all income made by The Healthy Tomato is donated to KidsGardening.org to support better nutrition for our youth.
Matcha Overnight Oats
This is a power-packed breakfast that you will want to try. Oats, chia seeds, yogurt, and of course the addition of the amazing matcha.
This would be so much fun to serve on St. Patrick’s day for breakfast.
- ½ tsp.
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ cup almond milk unsweetened
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 kiwi peeled, sliced
- 1 tsp. desiccated coconut unsweetened
- In a small bowl, combine matcha and 2 tbsp. of boiled water, whisk until smooth.
- In a jar or container, combine the oats and chia seeds. Add the milk, yogurt, honey, and matcha paste. Stir well to combine, cover, and refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
- To serve, stir and top with the kiwi and a sprinkle of coconut.