Links on this website may lead you to a product or service that provides an affiliate commission to the owner of this site should you make a purchase. In no way does any affiliate relationship ever factor into a recommendation, or alter the integrity of the information I provide. 10% of all income made by The Healthy Tomato is donated to KidsGardening.org to support better nutrition for our youth.
Fresh seasonal berries and mint give this vibrant salad a refreshing burst of flavor. The addition of raspberries to the homemade vinaigrette lends some natural sweetness.
Refreshing Mixed Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- ¼ c. rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 c. fresh raspberries washed
- 2 t. fresh lemon juice
- ½ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ t. sea salt
- 1 head Romaine lettuce washed, stem removed, and chopped
- 1/3 c. fresh mint chopped
- 1 c. fresh strawberries washed, hulled, and sliced
- 1 c. fresh blackberries washed
- 1/3 c. sliced almonds toasted
- Add vinegar, raspberries, lemon juice, and olive oil to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and taste. Adjust other flavors to achieve the desired balance. Set aside.
- Add lettuce, mint, strawberries, blackberries, and toasted almonds to a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette and serve immediately on chilled salad plates for a refreshing appetizer.